Layers of chocolate sponge cake sandwiched with fresh cream and strawberries topped with grated chocolate.
- 1 chocolate sponge cake cut into thin slices ( shop purchased or refer to chocolate cake recipe)
- Fresh cream (whipped)
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- Chocolate (garnishing)
- In a wine glass or dessert bowl, place cake slices to cover the base.
- Scoop a spoonful of whipped over the chocolate sponge slices.
- Place thinly sliced strawberries over the whipped cream.
- Continue adding layers with the whipped cream been the last layer.
- Garnish the dessert with a strawberry and grated chocolate.