A rich milk based drink with the juice and pulp of fresh strawberries. This creamy fruit flavour beverage is usually served chilled.
- 1 litre chilled full cream milk
- 250ml vanilla ice cream
- 75ml rose flavoured syrup
- 10 strawberries
- Sugar to taste
- Thoroughly wash and dry the strawberries.
- Using an electric blender, combine the milk, vanilla ice cream and rose syrup together.
- Whisk the mixture until an even consistency is achieved.
- Stir in the fresh strawberries.
- Blend the mixture until the strawberries are finely chopped.
- Remove the strawberry beverage from the blender and refrigerate.
- Serve the strawberry drink chilled with a garnishing of chopped strawberries.
Optional: Place serving glasses upside down in the refrigerator overnight. This gives an added chill to the drink. Cut half a strawberry lengthwise and place each strawberry on the rim of the glass.