Light soy sauce flavored with brown sugar and infused in chopped green chilies. Soy sauce and chilli dip is a perfect accompaniment with spring rolls, samoosa’s or any savoury snack.
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 3ml brown sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the light soy sauce and chopped chillies together.
- Stir in the brown sugar and mix until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- Add the white vinegar and mix well.
- The dip can be served chilled or at room temperature.