Sour cream and chive dip is lightly seasoned with freshly ground black pepper and chives.
- 250g sour cream
- 50g plain Greek yoghurt
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium size bowl, combine together the sour cream and Greek yoghurt.
- Stir in the salt and black pepper.
- Mix the mixture well to ensure an even distribution of spices.
- Add in the chives and stir.
- Place the Dip into the fridge.
- Serve the dip chilled as a side accompaniment to roasts or potato chips.