Also look at the boondi ladoo recipe.
250ml of ghee
500g of dessicated coconut
1 tin of condensed milk
125g of almonds (blanched and chopped)
250g of icing sugar
5ml of rose syrup
25ml of sesame seeds
5ml of cardamom (elachi) powder
500g of semolina
- Melt the ghee in a pain and add in the semolina and sesame seeds.
- Allow to simmer untill the mixture turns a golden brown.
- Lightly toast the almonds and coconut in an oven until brown.
- Place the coconut, almonds, semolina and sesame seeds in bowl and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, stir in the condensed milk, rose essence, icing sugar and cardamom powder.
- Mix well and mould into golf ball sizes.
- Allow to set.
This recipe has been submitted by a reader. If you wish to submit your own recipe, please email us. The prepared dish may not resemble the inset picture.