Oven baked chocolate biscuits sandwich together with melted chocolate.
- 250g butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 10ml vanilla essence
- 2 cups flour
- 5ml baking powder
- 50ml cocoa powder
- 1 slab of milk chocolate
- Cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in the vanilla essence and oil, mix well.
- Add in the dry ingredients.
- Mix the ingredients together to form a soft dough.
- Break off portions of the dough and shape into round balls.
- Place the dough balls on a greased oven tray.
- Using a fork firmly press the dough balls.
- Bake in the oven on 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- When the biscuits are baked set it aside and allow them to cool.
- Melt the slab of chocolate in a bowl on a stove top over a pot off boiling water.
- When the biscuits are cooled, sandwich the biscuits together with the melted chocolate.