A medley of fresh vegetables infused with the flavours of olive oil and thyme. The vegetables are oven roasted until tender. This versatile dish can be served as a side dish or as a main.
- 1/2 butternut , deseeded and chopped into medium sized chunks.
- 1 medium sized red bell pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, roughly sliced
- 2 large onions, cut into quarters
- 2 sprigs of coarsely chopped celery
- 3 large carrots, peeled and sliced thickly
- 6 baby potatoes, cut into halves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mixed dried herbs (shop purchased)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and roughly sliced
- Salt to taste
- 2 small sprigs of fresh thyme
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the vegetables together.
- Add in the olive oil, salt, dried herbs and thyme.
- Toss the vegetables to ensure an even coating of seasoning.
- Place the marinated vegetables into a greased oven proof pan.
- Roast the vegetables on 180 degrees for 30-40 minutes until the carrots and potatoes are well cooked.
- Serve hot .