Mango lassi is a traditional milk flavoured beverage. This drink infuses the flavour of milk, yoghurt, cream and fresh ripe seasonal mango.
- 1 litre fresh milk
- 500ml plain yoghurt
- 250ml cream
- Sugar to taste
- 3 ripe mangoes
- Remove the peel of each mango and cut it into cube sized pieces.
- Place the cubed mangoes into the liquidiser and blend into a pulp.
- Add in the cream and yoghurt.
- Blend the mixture until an even consistency is achieved.
- Stir in the milk and sugar.
- Mix well.
- Serve the mango lassi chilled.