Marinated in lemon juice and dried mixed herbs, the soya prawns are fried with garlic and green chillies. This dish can be served with garlic bread or savoury rice.
- 500g soya prawns
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced finely
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green chillies, deseeded
- 1 teaspoon mixed dried herbs
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 3ml salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 3 tablespoon oil
- In a large bowl combine soya prawns, lemon juice, dried herbs, olive oil, salt and chilli flakes.
- Mix well to ensure an even coating of seasoning.
- In a non stick pan, add the oil and allow it to heat through.
- Stir in the garlic slices and green chillies.
- Allow to simmer.
- Stir in the marinated prawns and fry till golden brown.