A simple lamb chops recipe seasoned in a flavour filled marinade and grilled to perfection. This tasty lamb chops can be grilled in the oven or braaied. A good recipe suitable as a servings for a main meal.
- 8 large lamb chops
- 3 sprigs spring onions
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 5 sprigs coriander, chopped
- Salt to taste
- 1 heaped teaspoon of ginger and garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon mixed hot curry powder
- ½ teaspoon of chilli powder
- ¼ teaspoon of mixed cumin and coriander powder
- 3mls turmeric powder
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse and drain the lamb chops.
- Finely dice the chili, coriander, and spring onions.
- In a bowl combine the lamb chops, black pepper, ginger and garlic, salt, chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander and cumin powder.
- Add in the finely diced coriander,chili, and spring onion.
- Mix well ensuring that each lamb chop is evenly coated with the marinade.
- Place each piece of meat onto a well greased tray and grill in the oven for 20 minutes on 180 degrees.
- Turn the chops over once and grill for a further 20-25 minutes until the lamb chops has turn a golden brown.
Serve hot with salads or potato chips. Portion size is appropriate for 4 adults.