A versatile easy to prepare green salad lightly flavoured with salad dressing. Toss with diced mozzarella, green pepper, onion, tomato and lettuce.
- 4 leaves green lettuce
- 50g mozzarella cheese
- ¼ onion
- ¼ piece green pepper
- ½ cup cherry tomato
- Shop purchased salad dressing (flavour depends on the individuals taste)
- Rinse and dry the lettuce leaves thoroughly.
- Roughly shred the lettuce into a serving bowl.
- Finely cube the mozzarella cheese and combine into the bowl with the lettuce.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes, onion and pepper.
- Finely dice the onions and add to the lettuce mix.
- The green peppers should be cut finely, lengthwise.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and combine both the peppers and tomatoes to the lettuce.
- Add a teaspoon of dressing to the salad.
- Roughly toss the salad to ensure an even distribution of salad dressing. Serve chilled.