Lightly seasoned lamb chops is delicately flavoured with garlic, black pepper and flour. The lamb chops are pan fried till slightly brown
- 8 lamb chops (trimmed of excess fat and rinsed)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt/ powder
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup flour
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil
- Place the lamb chops onto a flat plate.
- Sprinkle a little salt on the surface of each side of the chops.
- In a bowl combine garlic salt or garlic powder, black pepper and flour.
- In a non-stick pan add sufficient oil to cover the base of the pan.
- Heat the oil on a medium heat setting.
- Dip the chops into the flour mixture and fry in hot oil until golden brown on each side.
*The garlic salt is not too salty, a fair amount of fine salt can be added.