Cucumber and yoghurt salad combines fresh seasoning and ingredients. This salad is a perfect side dish for curries and biryanis.
- 5-6cm piece cucumber
- 2 green chillies
- ¼ cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- Salt to taste
- Combine the chillies, mint leaves and yoghurt together in a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients till it is evenly pureed.
- Rinse and thoroughly dry the cucumber.
- Cut the cucumber into half lengthwise and then into fine slices (each slice should resemble a semi circle).
- Add the cucumber slices to the yoghurt mixture.
- Stir in salt and mix well. Serve chilled.