A combination of coconut, green apple and chilli for a unique flavoured dip that goes perfectly with samoosas, savoury snacks or even plain potato chips.
- 1 cup dessicated coconut
- 2 1/2 green apples, grated
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Salt to taste
- In an electric blender, stir in the grated apples.
- Add in the coconut and green chillies.
- Blend the mixture well to form a uniform texture.
- Season the dip with white vinegar, salt and sugar.
- Remove the mixture from the blender and serve chilled or at room temperature.