Chocolate chip biscuits are oven baked till golden brown. The biscuits are lightly flavoured in vanilla essence and chunky chocolate chips.
- 200g margarine
- 50g butter
- 1 cup corn flour
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup chunky chocolate chips
- 10ml vanilla essence
- Combine the margarine, butter and icing sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the ingredients well to form a creamy consistency.
- Stir in the vanilla essence and chocolate chips.
- Mix well.
- Add in the sifted flour and corn flour to the butter mixture.
- Mix the ingredients well to form a soft dough.
- Break portions off the dough and roll into ball shapes.
- Place each ball shaped dough onto a greased oven tray.
- Press the tops of each biscuit ball slightly.
- Bake the chocolate chip biscuits on 180 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow the biscuits to cool before serving.