Soya fish flavoured with fresh herbs and spices, oven baked till golden brown.
- Soya fish, 6 medium slices
- 1/2 onion, diced
- Mint, 4 sprigs finely chopped
- Coriander, 2 sprigs chopped finely
- 2 chillies, diced
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
- 2ml turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garum marsala
- salt to taste
- 2ml garlic paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Flake each slice of soya fish into a large bowl.
- Add in onion, mint, coriander, and chillies.
- Mix the ingredients together.
- Stir in the lemon juice and garlic paste.
- Add in the chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garum marsala and salt.
- Mix the mixture well to ensure an even distribution of ingredients.
- Mould the mixture into golf ball sizes and gently press the tops of each ball.
- Place the fish cakes onto a greased tray and grill for 3-5 minutes on each side or until the fish cakes appear a golden brown colour.