A unique milk based beverage flavoured with Cardamom (Elachi) syrup and strawberry jelly. This milkshake is served chilled with a garnished topping of vanilla ice-cream.
- 1 litre of full cream milk
- 4 tablespoons Cardamom (Elachi) syrup
- Strawberry jelly
- Vanilla ice-cream ((Garnishing)
- Prepare the Strawberry jelly as per instructions on the packaging.
- In a jug combine milk and Cardamom (Elachi) syrup together.
- Mix well to ensure an even distribution of syrup.
- Using a knife shred the jelly into tiny pieces.
- Add the shredded pieces of jelly into the milk mixture.
- Refrigerate the Cardamom and Strawberry milkshake until required.
- Serve the beverage chilled with a dollop of vanilla ice-cream.