Chocolate chip biscuits flavoured with cappucino and oven baked till lightly brown.
- 1 1/2 white flour
- 1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 63g butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 50g chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cappucino ice cream topping
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Combine and sift the flour, bicarbonate soda, and baking powder together.
- In a separate bowl mix the sugar and butter or margarine until an even creamy consistency is achieved.
- Add in the cappucino topping, vanilla essence and chocolate chips.
- Mix well.
- Combine the flour and butter mixture together.
- Mix to form a smooth textured dough.
- Break portions of dough and shape into slightly flatten disc shapes.
- Place the biscuits in an oven proof tray and bake for 8-10 minutes on 180 degrees.