Fresh avocado creamed together with lemon juice, sour cream and fresh spices.Served chilled, the avocado dip is perfect for corn chips and sandwich toppings
- 1 medium sized avocado pear, de-seeded and peeled
- 1/2 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- 3ml sugar
- In a medium sized bowl add in the avocado pear.
- Using the back of a spoon, mash the avocado pear till it resembles a creamy texture.
- Stir in the lemon juice and mix well.
- Add in the sour cream.
- Season the avocado pear mix with salt, pepper and sugar.
- Mix the avocado dip well and chill before serving.